Job Title: The Boutiques Fair Gifting Edition 2019 Event Stuff
Location: F1 Pit Building, 1 republic Boulevard, Singapore, 038975, Level 2.
Dates: 14-17th of November
Base Pay: 10-12$/hour
Employee Type: Temporary
Phone: +65 97279205
Hello Chocolate's Kiosk at the Boutiques Fair is Hiring Event Stuff for the Gifting Edition November Event.
- Are you looking for an exciting job to earn money for the holidays?
- Do you want to be a part of high-end event?
- Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service to visitors?
- Do you have a flexible schedule for 14-17th of November and can work 10-12 hour a day?
If you answered yes to these, you should apply to be a part of our team!
Our event stuff responsible for delivery of the Hello Chocolate experience to all guests. This is a great opportunity for someone that is willing to do whatever needs to get done, and really enjoys working with people!
These positions will be setting up and taking down for events. This includes kiosk's installation, moving and setting shelves and stock, helping with inventory and assisting with the overall appearance of the kiosk.
Saturday is the biggest day of the event and will be required nearly 12 hours of work. Thursday, Friday and Sunday availability is also needed.
Temporary, Part-Time hours (32-40 hours per week).
Days, Weekends, Flexible Hours Required
There may be the opportunity for continued occasional hours after that.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Our Performance Expectations are:
The main role of this position is to assist with the setting up and breaking down of all events, including:
- Moving and arranging shelves and tables
- Preparing samples for tastings
- Sweeping floors in all event spaces before and after events
- Ensures that all tasting equipment (plates, tongs etc) are clean and properly stored
- Gives exceptional service to all customers at the events
- Responds quickly to requests from guests, co-workers, supervisors and managers while being accurate, polite and enthusiastic
- Maintains a professional image at all times through actions and appearance
- Assist with the overall appearance of the grounds including picking up trash and debris
- Cleans and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment
- Identifies and works to resolve any issues that might occur during the event
- Adheres to the highest standards of service while assisting with all areas of event operations.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the success of the business and team members
- Reports to work on time and is ready to work at the start of each shift
The Success Patterns for this position are:
- Experience working in food service or events is a plus
- Ability to work weekends
- Has a flexible schedule
- Is able to follow directions in the moment, under time pressure, with a smile
- Demonstrated ability to understand organised systems and work in an organised workspace.
- Can work long shifts that require standing/walking/bending throughout shift
- Has excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage their emotions in the workplace
- Ability to accept constructive criticism regarding job performance
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Successful Candidates will have the following personal characteristics:
- Passionate about great food and great service
- Self-motivated and remains calm, especially under pressure
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexible and hardworking
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- Committed to their own professional and personal development
- Desire to constantly learn and be challenged
- Systems-driven, excited about continuous improvement and waste elimination
- Not afraid to get dirty and work hard